Note: All pre-order items take 5-7 days to produce.
Inspired by Maria Clara, the multi way (6 in 1) Ramia Top features a cotton linen camisole and premium piña silk thread overlay with multicolored sinuksok. This handwoven textile was made using the tablero rengue technique, by the La Herminia community of weavers from Aklan.
Note: Sizes beyond XL will incur an additional charge of 20%.
DISCLAIMER: All pre-order items are not eligible for return and refund.
• Filipiniana blouse
• Maria Clara inspired
• Multiple ways to wear
• Transforms from formal to casual
• Fabric: Handwoven Piña Silk with all over sinuksok
• Camisole Fabric: Cotton Linen
• Colors: Cream with Black and Red, Cream with Black
• Community where the fabric was sourced: Aklan: La Herminia
• Production of pre-order items takes 7-10 business days.
• Production time frame is exclusive of shipping lead time.
• Please refer to our FAQs section for shipping and returns.
• We observe proper handling and sanitation of all our products and packages prior delivery. You can check out our Preventive Measures page for more details.
All items undergo double sanitation using FDA approved, Sanyx fabric disinfectant and UVC disinfection process.